Seatle home with Custom 5 lite bay window (west facing).the window frame / casing is literally rotting itself out.

It was properly installed, but not holding up to real life and weather. I've had Pella windows from the 70's still in perfect condition. Marvin chose inferior casing material on a high cost window. 10 yr warranty.

Not likely to get any support from manufacturer, and have to replace.Not sure what MDF they use but rot is not because of drainage or other issues, just poor base materials.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of marvin windows from Marvin Windows And Doors and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Marvin Windows And Doors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Pella, Andersen Windows or Milgard. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marvin Windows And Doors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marvin Windows And Doors?

Comments

What year were they bought in ?

Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin Door - Major Manufacturing Issues and Poor Customer Service Marvin Windows And Doors "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..." Read more VersaTube - Happy Ram VersaTube "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Spontaneous breakage of Marvin door glass Marvin Windows And Doors "We have a Marvin sliding glass patio door that's 6 years old. While I was at home reading around 7:30 the other night, I heard a big pop. The door's..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more