My experience with Marvin has revealed that the company not only makes an overpriced product of inferior quality but that it also could care less about customer service.I spent over $150,000 on Marvin windows and doors, all of which were their "premium" grade products.

Subsequently, I have had an ongoing problem with serious wood rot, notwithstanding having judiciously painted and caulked the windows. There is simply no excuse for any product to be made from such an inferior grade of materials, let alone one marketed as best in the business and priced accordingly. My most recent problem was fogged window panes - I have seven of those that are so bad that they are opaque. I asked the company (via a letter to the CEO) for replacement window panes.

After going round and round for weeks, they offered to sell me the replacement panes for thirty percent off full retail! After talking with people who have known this company for decades, I learned that this was once a good company, built by the previous generation. It is now run by the *** next generation. The company almost went bankrupt fifteen years ago after a massive class action suit was brought because Marvin windows rotted.

Based on my experience, bankruptcy is the fate that ultimately awaits any company that sells an overpriced inferior product and has utter contempt for its customers.AVOID THIS COMPANY - it's not like you need to do business with these shysters.

Review about: Marvin Windows And Doors Window.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product line, Ease of retrofit, Super enterprises was great marvin manufacturing is the problem.

I didn't like: Poor quality and defective material, Poor customer support, Bad customer service defective windows, Warranty, Poor quality of premium windows, Too expensive for quality, Lack of response from customer service, Being lied to and poor quality.

Had an Experience with Marvin Windows And Doors?

Comments