Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin new build windows FADING my wood floors and furniture
In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows.With in a year I started to notice my furniture and wood floors fading SEVERLY!
Along with that I feel like I have to wear sunglasses when I sit next to the large picture window in our living room when the sun is out. In the spring of 2015 I contacted the store where I purchased the windows and they have left me hanging. No one has even come out to look at the damage. In the fall of 2015 I contacted Marvin after I got tierd of waiting for the store to call me back and she told me to deal with it with the place you bought the windows.
UNREAL!! MARVIN!!! I also had a thermal analysis done on my home and the tech that did the analysis expressed concern on how well ALL the casement windows sealed. I called over to have all of the weather stripping replaced and she has yet to get back with me on that but said it will probably be at a cost.
WHAT! These windows aren't even two years old. SOOO disappointed! We spent 30K on these windows.
I have 30k in wood floors in my house. I am suppose to accept this!!?? You can clearly see in the picture where my jewelry box sets. The dressers are getting so faded they look white now with very little glazing.
I would not buy Marvin windows again nor would I recommend them!Customer service SUCKS!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Marvin Windows
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a JELD-WEN fiberglass exterior front door from Bay Area Molding & Door which installed the door for me in July 2013. The main reason why I chose..."
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "We have a double hung picture window sash with rot at the bottom, cladding looks to be pulling away. Window is 15 years old. We are hoping..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Our theatre department purchased 24 "red oak" fighting staffs from Karate Depot to be used in the stage combat class. Didn't look like oak to me. The staffs started..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."