100% full Not resolved

In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows.With in a year I started to notice my furniture and wood floors fading SEVERLY!

Along with that I feel like I have to wear sunglasses when I sit next to the large picture window in our living room when the sun is out. In the spring of 2015 I contacted the store where I purchased the windows and they have left me hanging. No one has even come out to look at the damage. In the fall of 2015 I contacted Marvin after I got tierd of waiting for the store to call me back and she told me to deal with it with the place you bought the windows.

UNREAL!! MARVIN!!! I also had a thermal analysis done on my home and the tech that did the analysis expressed concern on how well ALL the casement windows sealed. I called over to have all of the weather stripping replaced and she has yet to get back with me on that but said it will probably be at a cost.

WHAT! These windows aren't even two years old. SOOO disappointed! We spent 30K on these windows.

I have 30k in wood floors in my house. I am suppose to accept this!!?? You can clearly see in the picture where my jewelry box sets. The dressers are getting so faded they look white now with very little glazing.

I would not buy Marvin windows again nor would I recommend them!Customer service SUCKS!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of marvin windows and doors window and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70000. Marvin Windows And Doors needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marvin windows and doors window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marvin Windows And Doors. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Pella, Andersen Windows or Milgard.

Had an Experience with Marvin Windows And Doors?

Comments

Your comments seem almost unbeleiveable , maybe the company you bought the windows from screwed up the order . There is a serial number in every piece of glass , take down all the information from a corner on the glass and call the factory to see if the order has 272 in it .

to Anonymous #1115598

Thanks for your comment.It is unbelievable that I am living in this mess!

I still have yet to hear back from the Marvin store about the weather stripping since my post. This post is completely true. I can't believe that no one has said to themselves " man this lady has a unique problem maybe I should look farther into it". Instead they are assuming the windows were put together correctly.

Mistakes do happen and I clearly have a problem. I'm pretty sure when I contacted Marvin I gave them a list of numbers off one of the windows but I will look into that suggestion again. I know on my order sheet it said 272. Any additional help you can give is welcomed!

Maybe the CEO of marvins number?Haha