Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin new build windows FADING my wood floors and furniture
In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows.With in a year I started to notice my furniture and wood floors fading SEVERLY!
Along with that I feel like I have to wear sunglasses when I sit next to the large picture window in our living room when the sun is out. In the spring of 2015 I contacted the store where I purchased the windows and they have left me hanging. No one has even come out to look at the damage. In the fall of 2015 I contacted Marvin after I got tierd of waiting for the store to call me back and she told me to deal with it with the place you bought the windows.
UNREAL!! MARVIN!!! I also had a thermal analysis done on my home and the tech that did the analysis expressed concern on how well ALL the casement windows sealed. I called over to have all of the weather stripping replaced and she has yet to get back with me on that but said it will probably be at a cost.
WHAT! These windows aren't even two years old. SOOO disappointed! We spent 30K on these windows.
I have 30k in wood floors in my house. I am suppose to accept this!!?? You can clearly see in the picture where my jewelry box sets. The dressers are getting so faded they look white now with very little glazing.
I would not buy Marvin windows again nor would I recommend them!Customer service SUCKS!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Marvin Windows
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Handyman Service, Portland, Maine I hired Tracy Hayes from Home Advisor (Portland, ME) to repair my deck as per the original deck design. I wanted pressure treated wood, I specified that..."
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."