Manufacturer: Marvin Windows And Doors Category: Doors Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin Door - Major Manufacturing Issues and Poor Customer Service
Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door for a different house and were thrilled with it. Unfortunately it seems that Marvin has gone downhill in a big...
kittonian
kittonian

After posting this review and filing a BBB claim I received a call from Marvin saying that if I gave them another chance to make the door properly they would offer to reimburs...

I am having similar issues in Santa Fe New Mexico area.

1.2
Product
Marvin Windows And Doors Ultimate Door
I didn't like
  • Customer service
  • Being lied to and poor quality
  • Poor customer support