1.3

windows rotted on me, heard they were made with green wood that caused them to dry out and rotted on me I will never use your product again the people I worked with in the beginning were great, then it got worse, I wouldn't get call backs they treated me like dirt bad experience over all and it cost me a lot of money, like I paid for them twice I think I have said enough, let me go that's all I have to say why don't you just give me a big credit for the pain and mysery you put me through, and my wife also

Product or Service Mentioned: Marvin Windows And Doors Window.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

We did a complete reno of out house about 14 years ago. Within 2 years all our casement windows and 7 sets of French doors had

rotted and were replaces at least one time...several had to be replaced 2 and 3 times.

All were still under warranty, however, it took 18 months to get anything done. Plus we had to pay a portion for installation. Currently we have 2 more that are rotting. Our window package cost for our house was very expensive but as a designer, I like the ability to design the window style to work with the overall design of house.

The business that sold us our windows were outstanding in the beginning...however, once the problems began they would never return our calls. So we called the president of Marvin Windows for the first replacement go around.

When the next go- around of rotted doors, took several months to get results and my husband actually helped the installer hold the window for the installation. I WOULD NEVER USE MARVIN WINDOWS AGAIN AND in I will never spec Marvin Windows for my clients projects.