Marvin Windows And Doors - Rotted Marvin Windows 1 year after warranty
Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly.
Not only has the wood rotted but the crank mechanism has pulled away from the window frame. On the exterior cladding sash - water will sit for days.
I called Marvin and was basically told - the windows were out of warranty and that I was on my own. How Marvin remains in business is a real mystery.
My 32 year old Pella Windows still look as good as new.
I would not install Marvin windows in an outhouse.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer support
- Poor product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!!..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "We have a Marvin sliding glass patio door that's 6 years old. While I was at home reading around 7:30 the other night, I heard a big pop. The door's..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "K-tech had my car for 3.5 weeks. During the last week, they used it for their own personal reasons, "joy-riding" as the CA BAR calls it, putting 460 miles..."
- "Horrible service when grooming. Our first time at Petsmart in Santa Rosa, CA. I only asked for a puppy bath for my 3 month pomeranian and for her sanitaries, paws..."