Marvin Windows And Doors - Rotted Marvin Windows 1 year after warranty
Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly.
Not only has the wood rotted but the crank mechanism has pulled away from the window frame. On the exterior cladding sash - water will sit for days.
I called Marvin and was basically told - the windows were out of warranty and that I was on my own. How Marvin remains in business is a real mystery.
My 32 year old Pella Windows still look as good as new.
I would not install Marvin windows in an outhouse.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer support
- Poor product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows. With in a year I started..."
- "I had 13 windows replaced with Marvin and had the same problem with the gunk on the windows and the excessive sealant where the windows are inserted into the frame...."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "K-tech had my car for 3.5 weeks. During the last week, they used it for their own personal reasons, "joy-riding" as the CA BAR calls it, putting 460 miles..."
- "Horrible service when grooming. Our first time at Petsmart in Santa Rosa, CA. I only asked for a puppy bath for my 3 month pomeranian and for her sanitaries, paws..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."