Marvin Windows And Doors - Rotted Marvin Windows 1 year after warranty
Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly.
Not only has the wood rotted but the crank mechanism has pulled away from the window frame. On the exterior cladding sash - water will sit for days.
I called Marvin and was basically told - the windows were out of warranty and that I was on my own. How Marvin remains in business is a real mystery.
My 32 year old Pella Windows still look as good as new.
I would not install Marvin windows in an outhouse.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer support
- Poor product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "We purchased 2 Marvin Sliding glass doors and the glass itself is wavy. During the day this isn't a problem. But a night, when you look at your reflection in the..."
- "K-tech had my car for 3.5 weeks. During the last week, they used it for their own personal reasons, "joy-riding" as the CA BAR calls it, putting 460 miles..."
- "Horrible service when grooming. Our first time at Petsmart in Santa Rosa, CA. I only asked for a puppy bath for my 3 month pomeranian and for her sanitaries, paws..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."