Plainfield, New Jersey
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

We purchased 2 Marvin Sliding glass doors and the glass itself is wavy.

Related: Marvin Windows And Doors - Washing shouldn't cause more problems

During the day this isn't a problem. But a night, when you look at your reflection in the glass, it appears as if you are looking at a carnival mirror.

We have a house that is full of rather large window. They are Andersen sliders made in the 1960's and when you look at your reflection in those windows, you can see a very true reflection.

We filed a claim with our distributor and they sent in replacement doors, which were even worse than the ones we had so they got returned immediately.

The next set although slightly better, still had tons of defects.

If you are able to view the picture and zoom in , you will notice the reflection of the deck railing and how wavy it is.

Review about: Marvin Windows And Doors Sliding Patio Door.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Marvin Windows And Doors?

Comments

Sitka, Alaska, United States #1176447

The wavyness is due to the tempering process of the glass since this is a patio door. It has nothing to do with marvin. All Temperd glass will have a wavyness to a certain degree

Hubag
Windsor, Ontario, Canada #1115512

Your old Anderson windows you are bragging about are probably plate glass with no lowE glass technology . Your doors are tempered glass ( by law ) with low E technology . That's what your seeing , and the glass is by Cardinal , and they supply all the major window companies with their glass .