Marvin Windows And Doors - Wavy glass
We purchased 2 Marvin Sliding glass doors and the glass itself is wavy.
During the day this isn't a problem. But a night, when you look at your reflection in the glass, it appears as if you are looking at a carnival mirror.
We have a house that is full of rather large window. They are Andersen sliders made in the 1960's and when you look at your reflection in those windows, you can see a very true reflection.
We filed a claim with our distributor and they sent in replacement doors, which were even worse than the ones we had so they got returned immediately.
The next set although slightly better, still had tons of defects.
If you are able to view the picture and zoom in , you will notice the reflection of the deck railing and how wavy it is.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Marvin Windows And Doors Sliding Patio Door
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "Seatle home with Custom 5 lite bay window (west facing). the window frame / casing is literally rotting itself out. It was properly installed, but not holding up to real..."
- "Purchased $49.99 deal on Groupon a/c cleaning with Brake-O-Rama. Called and visited 3 different branches in Central Jersey for more than 7 times already but the vendor (Brake-o-rama)..."
- "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."